We all would love to make our wedding day as spectacular as possible. We dream of luxurious details and breathtaking decorations, however, that fantasy can be a bit overwhelming if you don’t know where to start and what to do. Trends are always changing and even with advice from friends who have recently got married, you need a little help from someone who is into these things and up to date with the trends. The best person to turn to is a professional wedding planner.
Here are some of the best insider wedding planner tips to help you plan your luxury wedding:
First Impressions Matter
Think about how you can impress your guests from the moment they step into the venue and lay eyes on your wedding.
For wedding planners, seeing the impression reflected in the newlyweds is one of the most rewarding parts.
Also, they love when couples get to see the reception for the first time.
Follow Your Heart
There are a lot of stunning wedding planner tips ideas online so make sure to consider your style and decide which ideas are worth following.
It is easy to get swept up in the world of wedding styles and decorations once you start planning, but it is important to stay true to yourself and go with something that describes you. After all, this is your wedding and should reflect you as an individual and as a couple.
Create a Color Scheme
Consistency in tone and color adds an expensive and elegant air to weddings.
This is a suggestion, but online a professional wedding planner knows how to take it to the next level. Contrasting texture and size are an excellent way to add more visual appeal. Take the color cues from your bouquet and wedding dress and then feed them through the wedding palette to ensure it matches perfectly.
One way to do this is to bring a sample of your bridesmaid’s dress and your gown to your meeting with your stylist and florist.
Think About the Ceremony
The most important part of the wedding celebration is the ceremony. The reception is a wonderful party and a great way to celebrate your love as a couple together with your family and friends, but the ceremony is where the couple declares their love and creates memories that guests will remember forever.
Make sure to pay attention to the aesthetic of the ceremony as the most formal part of your wedding day.
Ask for Professional Help
Couples are busy organizing their wedding that often they don’t get a chance to enjoy their time together or celebrating their engagement. Hiring a luxury wedding planner who can guide you is such a valuable investment.
Here are a few tips to hire a wedding planner:
- Do your homework: Check out as many websites, Instagram posts, blogs, and wedding fairs as you can to give yourself an idea of what is out there.
- Know what you need: A good place to start looking for a wedding planner is to sit down and figure out what you need. If you are really busy and you need help with everything from catering and venue selection to flowers, invitations, and entertainment, a full-service wedding planner is your best option.
- Be specific in your requests: Like most brides, you have been planning your special day since you were 5 years old. The venue, the dress, the groom… Make sure your wedding planner understands what it is you are looking to create.
- Let them do their job: You are hiring a wedding planner for a reason. Trust in your wedding planner’s knowledge, talent, and creativity to deliver your ideas and vision.
- Communicate openly: You can your wedding planner should have good communication throughout the planning process. If something’s bothering you, tell them.
Match the Cake to The Decor
Another important piece of the styling puzzle is the cake. You want your wedding cake to suit the rest of your venue decor and styling.
It is also important for the couple to do a cake testing as the cake has to be delicious.
The Little Details Make All The Difference
The things that separate a simple from a luxury wedding are the little touches. For example, you may add some lace from your wedding dress to customize your bouquet. Another thing you can do is create a hashtag for your upcoming wedding so everyone can see the photos taken on that day.
To all the brides out there – make sure to take advantage of these luxury wedding planner tips and tricks and make the process stress-free.
Good luck with planning the wedding of your dreams.