Shopify is the easiest way to build an online store today. Whether you want to make a little extra money on the side offering your wedding planning services or make it your full-time job, Shopify is the best way to get online, promote your services, and start selling.
Want to know how to build a website using the best templates wedding planner by Shopify? This post will take you from beginner to Shopify-expert. We will walk you through the setup process, but first, let’s see why you need to choose the Shopify platform to build your wedding planning business.
Why Shopify Ecommerce Builder?
Most shop owners don’t want to go through the trouble of building a website from scratch. They just want to create their website and start selling. That is where Shopify comes in.
Here are some of the Shopify benefits you need to know about:
- You don’t need to know how to code – Shopify walks you through the process.
- Shopify allows you add your domain name, hosts the website for you and maintains the back-end.
- You can choose from over 100 templates and customize them to your preferences.
- Shopify processes and manages all your orders and payments, allowing you to focus on your business.
All you need to start is 20 minutes to spare, the right product or services to sell, and $29 per month. There is a 14-day free trial.
If you are looking for complete control over web hosting, coding, performance, etc. Shopify may feel restrictive for you. It is more expensive than other options, however, you surely get unmatched power for that price.
The Steps of Setting Up a Shopify Store (Using The Best Templates Wedding Planner)
We will go through the basic stages of setting up a website. Let’s go:
Step 1: Sign Up
Head to Shopify.com and enter your email address.
Step 2: Name Your Store
We hope you’ve already got an idea in mind.
Step 3: Add Your Address
Add your home or business address so Shopify can calculate payments and sales tax.
Step 4: Customize Your Design
Not that you’ve signed up, it is time to start with the fun things or designing your website.
Step 5: Select the Best Theme for Your Wedding Planning Business
Shopify has over 100 design templates to customize your website. Think of them as a starting point, you can change layouts, colors, fonts, images, etc.
If you need to build a website that sells wedding dresses or a website that serves as a platform for your wedding planning business, you have to check out the best templates for wedding planners by Shopify. These templates come with great features like Google Web Fonts, Bootstrap frameworks, SEO optimization, custom page templates, free stock photos, Instagram integration, support for multiple languages, drag-and-drop website builders, etc.
- Vogue: This Shopify template for wedding stores features a sidebar menu, a responsive layout, a lookbook feature, social media icons, SEO optimization, and more. It is elegant, simple, and modern, ideal for your wedding-related business.
- Dress Shop: If you are looking for the most sophisticated template for selling wedding dresses or wedding-related services online, Dress Shop is perfect for you. The theme includes a responsive layout, a Bootstrap framework, a product carousel, Google Web Fonts, a mega menu, Facebook integration, etc.
- Wedding Shop: Another great Shopify theme to use for your wedding planner business or your online store. The template offers a clean design, a responsive layout, custom page templates, online chat, and support for multiple languages and currencies.
- Wedding Store: Whether you are future bride-to-be or a professional wedding planner, this Shopify theme is worth considering. It comes with a Bootstrap framework, a responsive layout, login, registration, and newsletter subscription forms.
Step 6: Customize the Theme
Shopify gives you plenty of control over the look and feel of your website. You can customize the background, colors, images, navigation options, and much more.
Step 7: Add Stunning Photography of Your Products or Services
Photos can make or break your sales. High-quality photos are key to convincing visitors to purchase from you.
If necessary, hire a professional photographer to capture your unique skills and what you have to offer to the client. For example, if you are running a full-service wedding planning business, add photos of caterers, florists, decorators, etc.
Step 8: Create a Custom Domain
A custom domain makes your website look professional and slick. The Shopify platform not only provides you with the best website templates for wedding planners bit it also makes it super easy to set up a custom domain and build your website in a matter of minutes.
If you don’t have a domain, Shopify allows you to see what is out there and purchase it immediately.
Step 9: Add Your Payment Options
One of the trickiest things about setting up a website was making payments. Shopify makes that super easy. Go to Settings > Payments and choose your preferred method.
The simplest option is PayPal, however, you can also choose Shopify Payments.
That’s it – you are done.
Click the Publish button and your website is ready to go live. Getting your website online is just the start. Next come marketing and promotion and getting clients through the door and turning it into a successful business.
Building a website for your wedding-planning business with Shopify is quick and easy thanks to the best templates wedding planner you can find in the Shopify Theme Store.
Explore the templates to find the right look and feel for your website. Discover different styles, find inspiration, and start building your business.
Are you ready to build your first website? It is easy and will only take 20-30 minutes out of your time.
If you’ve already set up a Shopify website, let us know about your experience with the platform.